School banking is under way!
Helping students learn to save!
CAP COM has partnered with Loudonville Christian School to offer School Banking and promote financial literacy. School Bankers receive a welcome kit including a t-shirt, deposit pouch, and savings register. They also get to earn prizes for every fifth deposit! The deposits are collected on specified days by volunteers at the schools, and deposited into your child's account.
How does my child benefit?
- Kids start early. Children learn the value of saving and form good financial habits
- Students earn money. Kids can earn up to $60 with our Great Grades and Reading Programs*
- Fun contests, cool prizes. School Bankers can earn prizes for making deposits
- Coins add up! Every CAP COM branch has a FREE coin machine to turn members’ coins into cash
- Scholarship opportunities. CAP COM offers numerous scholarships and awards to both students and educators
- Money for your school. With our PTA/PTO Cash Incentive, schools can earn money for new accounts
Getting your child started with School Banking is simple.
- Complete the Youth Membership Application for your child at a nearby CapCom
- Have your child pick up a membership application here at school! School banking will take place during lunch on the following Fridays: